JBearProperties Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
When placing an order with us, the information you provide will be shared with our banking services and distribution providers to ensure your order can be successfully processed and delivered. We will only share relevant information with these parties; all such providers are under obligation to ensure your information is kept private. We do not knowingly partner with any parties with less than an excellent track record and sound policies in these areas.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postal address and postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Our Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have opted in for marketing preferences when registering your account, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If you have opted in for marketing research when registering your account, from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You have the right to request that we stop sending you marketing information as well as asking us to stop any future contact for marketing research. You can withdraw your consent/s that we hold in relation to any marketing preferences and/or marketing research by contacting our Data Protection Officer using the contact form provided: contact-us
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are required to set out the legal basis for processing your personal data which will typically be one of the following:
- Our own or our third party’s legitimate business interests (for example in maintaining and promoting our business by providing customers with feedback opportunities or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interest assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest);
- The performance of a contract we have in place with you;
- Your consent where appropriate; or
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You agreed that we had the right to share your personal data with business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you or to analytics and service engine providers that assist us with the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We may disclosure your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospect of seller or buyer of such business or assets.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our website is directed at an adult audience and we do not knowingly collect information for or about children.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
When you use this website and provide us with your personal data you are agreeing that we may use your personal data for the purposes set out in this policy. You have the right to apply for a copy of the data we hold about you and request that we correct any personal data which you believe is inaccurate or out of date free of charge. Before we are able to provide you with or correct any information we hold on you, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will only use this information to verify your identity. You can exercise these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer using the form provided contact-us
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You have the right to be forgotten (subject to certain ascensions) which means we may act your request remove such personal data as permissible which we hold about you. You can exercise this right by contacting the Data Protection Officer using the form provided contact-us